Invitrogen dGTP is prepared at a final concentration of 100 mM in highly purified water. 100 mM dGTP is suitable for use in a polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sequencing, stuffing reactions, nick translation, cDNA synthesis, and TdT tracking reactions.
Invitrogen’s dNTP manufacturing meets the highest industry standards:
• Manufactured under ISO 9001
• Manufactured in Class D clean rooms
- Chemically synthesized
- pH 7.5
- >99% purity confirmed by HPLC
- Stable for 2 years at –20°C
- Free of qPCR, PCR, reverse transcription inhibitors
- Free of DNases and RNases
- Free of human and E. coli DNA
Shipping condition: Approved for shipment on wet or dry ice
Label or tint: Unlabeled
Quantity: 250 litres
Content and storage
The nucleotide is supplied as a convenient, ready-to-use solution at a concentration of 100 mM in highly purified water (pH 7.5). Store at -20°C.
- qPCR, RT-qPCR
- PCR, RT-PCR, cDNA synthesis
- High-fidelity, long-range PCR
- Isothermal amplification
- DNA marking
- Sanger sequencing and next-generation sequencing (NGS)
For research use only. It should not be used in diagnostic procedures.